CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14.8.06

*French movie*

The Crimson Rivers (Les Rivières Pourpres) – Brilliant detective is on the case of gruesome murder at a teeny tiny out of the way university in the middle of nowhere. Fantastic – the plot twists brought me joi as well as a healthy dose of science fiction fact. The studies of eugenics were fascinating to touch on. And of course any extra dissection that can be thrown into the film is always a plus with me. Witty dialogue and beautiful mountains made it an all-time favorite of mine.

NOTE: The English dub should be destroyed. The vocal replacing Jean Reno’s is ridiculously light. Is it almost mind numbing how much of a differential there is tween it and his actual deep gravelly voice. (I love that man - he has brought me joi whenever I see him onscreen even if the rest of the movie falls apart around him, he is always spectacular and well worth the price of admission.)

0 Thoughts: