CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23.6.08

Long awaited across the lake

The Mist, I waited to watch it, I was in the midst of a break up when it released & it was something he & I shared in common so I waited until I was in a good place to enjoy it.  The brilliance of Stephen King's characters brought to the screen was lovely to slide into.  Emotionally deep the performances are spectacular. Mist comes - after a big storm & there are things in the mist. Then we watch the stranded in hostile territory story unfold as each character fully develops & spins in & out of control. The end of the movie as the good father takes responsibility & ends the situation for his son & other survivors by killing them moments before rescue: moral is you wait til death is imminent or torture has begun before ending the suffering.

0 Thoughts: