CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.6.08

OK - Fresh Start

There are a few things I need to sort out (the hidden split to the post to save your tender virgin eyes from the spoilers, etc...) - but this blog will be resuming soon. w/ the new scheduling feature on here I can keep a rolling posting rather than the vomitous torrents you've all been exposed to in the past. I've sorted the new look - If you have any complaints or trouble reading it, just let me know - I'm more interested in ease of read here than I am on the other blog.

I'm going to be working on refining my writing style w/ these entries so please leave me a comment if you have anything constructive to add in any way - either to me directly or regarding the movie - I'm always looking for new perspectives.

0 Thoughts: