CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.6.08

Hopefully my interweb bachelors turn out better

Perfect Stranger" - Corporate sexy & journalistic fanaticism. It is hard for me to watch Gary Dourdan play a bad guy - not in the sinister sense of the word but in the "show me a beautiful woman & I'll show you a man who is tired of fucking her" sense - seriously. Though really having Giovanni Ribisi play the overlooked assistant is just ridiculous. I don't particularly find him attractive but he was hot in this role - or I just dig the perpetual friend. hmmm seems to be a theme in my life. Silly Hollywood.


I like the twists in the movie - just enough to keep things jumping.

I did not see the Halle Berry as a mastermind thing coming. I had my money on Mrs Hill. But I really liked the way they ended it. A little open to a sequel, but I don't dislike Halle Berry enough to be happy at the idea of her getting caught, I hope she got away with it.

0 Thoughts: