CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16.9.08

Motorcycle hero....

Ghostrider - I can hear Henry Rollins in the back of my head, singing the song w/ feeling.  2 things I like about this movie: 1 Sam Elliot - he saves the movie.  His performance was brilliant.  He is the perfect man in the perfect moment.  2 Wes Bentley - I straight up have a crush on this cat.  Performance-wise, pretty decent.  Storywise the movie covers the bases: hero makes a deal with the devil & has to live w/ the repercussions. The special effects are most pleasant. I dig on the flames & overall they are well done.  Sam Elliot is totally the old Ghostrider & kicks ass. Of course the movie overall is just namby enough that he "did it all for love" as Nic Coppola finally comes to grip at the end. I crave darker things.

0 Thoughts: